Assistant Service Manager (Fire Sprinklers) required for our client who are a specialist in the design, installation and service of water spray equipment. The client is based in Buckinghamshire and have been established for 35 years and due to the continued success and growth of the business now require an Assistant Service Manager / Lead Sprinkler Engineer within the Fire Sprinkler industry. The Assistant Service Manager should be based in or around the High Wycombe area and will predominantly be based out of the office but occasional travel throughout the surrounding counties will be required
The Assistant Fire Sprinkler Service Manager will be dealing with Engineers providing technical support and managing their workloads, the role will also include meeting new and existing clients, building upon existing relationships and creating new ones as well as promoting new business and opportunities. You will be helping the current Service Manager with the smooth and effective management and operation of the entire department.
The Assistant Service Manager will have a background working with Fire Sprinkler Systems and should be familiar with all types of equipment such as test fire pumps, wet / dry and pre action sprinklers etc. carrying out service, maintenance and installations. A full UK driving license is required for the position.
Assistant Service Manager Position Overview
- Helping to run the fire sprinkler service department
- Working around the Berkshire and Home Counties
- Dealing with Engineers providing technical support and meeting with clients
Assistant Service Manager Position Requirements
- Experience with all types of sprinkler systems
- Experience with the service, maintenance and installation of sprinkler systems
- Full UK driving license
- Experience with managing Sprinkler Engineers
- Based in or around the High Wycombe area
Assistant Service Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Company vehicle
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Overtime available
- Contracted 40 hours per week
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job