Assistant Security Manager (Aviation Security)
Assistant Security Manager
Salary: £37,000 - £40,000
Are you a people focused manager with experience supervising a team? Do you have Aviation security experience?
This role will see you manage a large team of security officers and oversee the implementation and management of various security processes.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Security experience within the Aviation sector
- Experience supervising a large security team
- The ability to work with senior stakeholders
- A passion for delivering a high level of customer service
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing the operational delivery of security services
- People management
- Safeguarding of assets to include people, buildings and information
- Assisting the Security Manager with the strategic planning of the security function
- Conduct and monitor staff appraisals and encourage further development
- Cross functional working with the Property and Facilities teams.
- Incident & Crisis management
- Working with key stakeholders
Momentum Security Recruitment Specialists
Established as a Security Recruitment specialist Momentum Recruitment provide a quality focused recruitment service for the provision of permanent, contract & temporary staff across the EMEA region.
Momentum Security Recruitment covers the following markets.
- Corporate Security
- Manned Guarding - Management & Operations
- Manned Guarding - SIA licensed Officer & site personnel staff
- Retail Loss Prevention, Audit & Fraud
- Security Sales & Business Development
- Electronic Security
- Risk Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'