Assistant Sales Manager.
£60k+ OTE Year 1
We are currently working with a established agent currently looking for a experienced property consultant to join their friendly team. This will be working for a successful independent estate agency based in Kensal Rise. Exciting opportunity for great career progression for the right individual.
The ideal Assistant Sales Manager will:
- have 3-4 years estate agency experience
- be able to demonstrate a positive and energetic attitude with the drive and ambition to succeed
- show strong communication and interpersonal skills
- have the desire and motivation to achieve targets/goals
- display high standards of service and presentation
- possess strong local knowledge
- have a full UK driving licence
In return the Assistant Sales Manager will receive:
- ongoing training and development and the opportunity to build a career
- excellent earnings potential
- generous benefits to include pension, health & well-being discounts, cycle to work initiative, birthdays off
- a challenging, rewarding and fun working environment
If you feel you would be inspired and stimulated working with a successful, privately owned and forward-thinking company, we would like to hear from you.
Sales Negotiator - Assistant Sales Manager - Market Appraisals - Viewings - Valuations
- Senior Sales Negotiator
- Market Appraisals
- Assistant Sales Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'