Quick Quote Life Limited is an independent insurance brokerage which is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority [FCA].
We have gained a reputation for providing Life Insurance for clients with competitive prices and unparalleled customer services. This has led to Quick Quote Life to becoming one of the leading brokerages in the South Wales with customers nationwide.
This position would suit an Assistant Sales Manager in a telephone sales based environment, who can lead by example in the field. The successful candidate will help drive the business forward supporting our long term growth plans.
Main Responsibilities and duties include
- Running a sales team, whilst supporting the Sales Manager overseeing a team of 15+ employees
- Monitor calls for both inbound and outbound lines to improve quality, minimise errors and boost sales advisors’ performance.
- Give constructive feedback
- Assist Sales Manager to guarantee sales and compliance targets are met.
- Ensure advisors are organised and all 'call backs’ are carried out at correct time.
- Ensure all admin aspects of the advisors’ role are completed
- Provide training and coaching when needed
- Direct emails and correspondence to correct departments
- Review and monitor compliance issues to ensure that compliance standards are met.
- Ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- With the Sales Manager, you will ensure that the team maximises every lead to its full potential through call monitoring and continuous feedback so that customers are offered the best advice and product to meet their needs.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in assistant sales management/supervisory role with proven performance against targets, and excellent compliance.
- Proven first class people and team management skills
- Experience in telephone sales direct to consumer [Desirable]
- Specific experience in LifeInsurance position [Desired - not essential]
- CII qualified [or equivalent] is desirable
- Drive and tenacity to exceed targets
- Strong Communication Skills
- Good Organisational Skills
- Strong Computer Application
Key Performance Indicators
Inbound / Outbound calls:
- Sales (core / x-sell / upsell)
- Income generation
- Customer satisfaction & retention
- Contact rates
- Team Productivity and Performance
If you're interested in this role, please apply online now.
*** No Recruitment Agencies please***
- Call Centre
- Telephone Sales
- Call Monitoring
- Assistant Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'