Our highly successful Bracknell Branch is looking for an Assistant Sales Manager.
This is a chance to join an award winning Estate Agency which offers a structured career path up to regional management level. If you enjoy recognition and strive to be the best at everything you do then this is the perfect opportunity to join a hugely successful and expanding Estate Agency that rewards and recognises excellence.
As an Assistant Sales Manager, you will need to:
- Assist in the company goal to create the largest active market share of any agent in the area
- Ensure all personal and branch activity and income targets are exceeded.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times to encourage commendations and recommendations.
- Act as point of contact in manager’s absence to ensure the continuous success of the branch
- Assist the manager with the structure and organisation of the office
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous Estate Agency experience along with proven success in a similar role
- You must be target driven and tenacious, with a proven track record of achievement
- Able to take a lead role in branch activity
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have good organisational skills
- Ambitious and career orientated
- Be a car owner with a full driving licence
- Be insured for business use
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
In return, you can expect to receive:
- A full training programme covering all aspects of the company and its methods for generating market share
- Uncapped commission opportunities with bonus incentives
- Top performers are rewarded for success
- Quarterly award trips and prizes
- Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
- Communication Skills
- Management Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job