A Pharmaceutical Company based in West London is currently looking for an Assistant Responsible Person to join their team on a permanent basis.
Salary: £20,000 - £35,000 per annum
Being a Pharmacist/ a member of GPHC or eligible to be a member of GPHC is essential for this position
Assistant RP – Key Responsibilities:
- To assist the Responsible Person in the following tasks:-
- To ensure the temperature control system and regular statistical data is downloaded and stored electronically and/or on hard copy.
- To ensure a pest control system is in place and monitored.
- Responsible for storage of medicines including:-
- Record keeping
- COSHH & Dangerous Goods
- Quantity Audit
- Exceptions Reporting
- Release for sale of products
- Audit Returned Goods and decide on re-sale or not
- Waste and destruction
- Responsible for Controlled Drugs including:-
- Records – including running totals
- Licence applications
- Dispatch documentation
- Responsible for clarification of queries regarding ‘Goods In’.
- Responsible for the audit of ‘Goods In’ Procedure.
- Responsible for checking the ‘Goods In’ records.
- Responsible for checking the ‘Goods Out’ area.
- Responsible for the audit of ‘Goods Out’ Procedure.
- To ensure all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) are being followed.
- Log and audit Exception Reports and Returned Goods Reports.
- To ensure relevant licences are current and in place.
- To ensure the company is prepared at all times for MHRA, Controlled Drugs and Quality inspections/audits.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, please send Matthew Wisdom at X4 Group an updated version of your CV or call him via if you want to hear more about this position.
Key Words: QA/ Quality Assurance/ RP/ Responsible Person/ Pharmacist/ GPHC
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job