We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Retail Shop Manager to join our award winning retail division based in Airdrie. This a 37.5 hours per week job.
The role is based in a busy, successful shop you will need to be commercially aware, driven, well organised, and hands on. You`ll also have the passion and leadership skills to motivate a team of staff in order to maximise profit.
Our rapid expansion programme offers a unique place to work within high street retailing and provides many new opportunities for development and career progression.
So, if you are the kind of person who enjoys being on the shop floor and driving sales through great customer service and is motivated please apply.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve profit targets by maximising sales and minimising costs.
- Ensure the high standard of service to customers that is expected is maintained at all times
- Implement any promotions in the store as directed by Head Office, your Area Manager / Line Manager.
- Maintain a high standard of display, both in the window and internally (as per Visual Display Guidelines).
- Ensure the sales floor layout is as per the current Divisional guidelines in conjunction with your Area Manager / line manager.
- Achieve and maintain high standards of housekeeping, organisation and cleanliness throughout the shop premises.
- Keep merchandise clearly ticketed and priced.
Health and Safety
- Provide a safe environment that protects all staff and the public
- Comply with all Health and Safety regulations as per Health and Safety Policy.
- Report any maintenance or H & S issues in a timely and appropriate way.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job