Assistant Forecourt Manager
Assistant Managers. Made at Welcome Break
BP Forecourt - Oxford Services
Up to £25,000 pa plus excellent benefits
Great managers aren’t born. They’re made. And if you want to make it as a successful manager, Welcome Break could give you the perfect start. As Assistant Manager, you’ll support the Unit Business Manager in every aspect of running the unit - from people management to driving sales and profitability.
Be warned, it’s fast-paced and demanding. But we’ll give you plenty of support and tailored training to develop your career and help you progress towards a more senior leadership role.
Qualities we look for
To make it as an Assistant Manager, you’ll need to be:
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- A good people manager who can motivate others and lead by example
- A true multi-tasker able to juggle a range of tasks
- Business-minded and focused on delivering profitable sales growth
- Ambitious to develop your management career
You’ll already have experience in a team leadership or management role in a customer service environment, ideally in retail or catering.
Key benefits for Assistant Managers
- Competitive salary
- 30 days’ holiday
- Contributory pension (after 3 months)
- Structured career path and bespoke training
- Free on-site parking
- Generous discounts on hotel rooms for you and family members
Due responsibilities within the role applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"