Retail Assistant Store Manager
Assist Store Manager in strategically managing and promoting sales culture to achieve or exceed sales, KPIs, and profitability goals.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for ensuring the Store consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective use of short and long term planning, expense control, sales and service
- Responsible for assisting Store Manager with the recruitment, training, development and succession of high performing, results driven Associates and Supervisors.
- Spends 90% of their working time on the sales floor engaging with consumers, selling, and coaching employees.
- Will act as the Store Manager when the Store Manager is away from the store for any given reason.
- Accountable for payroll control and service driven scheduling in order to maintain a highly profitable location while providing the highest levels of service to customers.
- Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays; overtime may be required
Knowledge, skills and Abilities
- Two to four years of management experience in a focused, customer service oriented retail environment (preferably apparel/footwear) with results driven track record.
The ability to constantly walk and move about is required. This role involves frequent stationary standing, reaching, bending/twisting of head, and maintaining balance while walking.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job