As Assistant Manager you will be reporting to the Store Manager and assist with the day to day operations of the store, in order to drive the customer experience and maximise profitability. You will also assist in leading the store team on a day to day basis ensuring all team and individual performance levels are achieved.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring customer service is of the highest standards at all times
* Be a role model for your team and with your own service standards
* Ensure all store and company sales targets, operations goals, policies and procedures are met and maintained
* Actively liaise, communicate and develop good relations with your team and Senior Management
* Maintain a high-performance team through effective management of productivity, individual targets, employee relations and coaching on areas of development
* Manage and maintain staff scheduling and meet payroll budgets, remaining reactive to trading patterns
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will need the following experience:
* Previous retail management experience
* A strong passion for customer service and exceeding customer expectations
* Proven ability to drive sales and team working to KPI's
* Strong operational and commercial management skills
If you feel you could be suitable for this exciting opportunity please forward over your CV as soon as possible.
- "Store Manager" OR "branch manager" OR "assistant manager" OR "retail manager" OR deputy manager"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job