Assistant Restaurant Managers…. Please Read on !!!!!!!!!
I am currently recruiting for a fantastic restaurant brand in the fast-food industry! This is a great opportunity to develop within a growing company
As an Assistant Restaurant Manager you will assist the General manager with the day to day management and leadership of the team. You will supervise shifts to ensure that sales, profitability and standards are maximised and all Company policies and procedures are followed. You will proactively coach and support the team at all opportunities.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Creating a customer focused environment
• Managing all customer Complaints in line with company policy
• Assisting Restaurant General Manager in completion of action plans
• Regular customer review reports
• Ensuring litter patrols are carried out as required on each shift
• Ensuring restaurant cleaning rota is adhered to.
• Understanding your local competition and assist your RGM in increasing visibility within the local community to ensure awareness of any common issues, competitor activity or forthcoming events that may impact your business.
• Managing team member incentives and drive regular recognition in store.
• Points of sale to be up to date at all times and team trained on all new products enabling them to drive sales.
• Supporting the Restaurant General Manager in maximizing the profitability of the restaurant
• Ordering Stock
• Ensuring labour Costs are in line with budget
• Ensuring All cash handling and in store banking is adhered to at all times.
The client is ideally looking for an ambitious leader with a proved track record of;
• Driving sales growth
• Great passion and positive energy
• Quick career progression
• Strong retail management experience
• Positively impacting their business
• Commercial decision making successes
• Demonstrating a strong sales focus
• Understanding P&L
• Providing coaching and support to a diverse team
• Basic knowledge of disciplinary and grievance processes
• Fantastic people development
• Strong communication skills at all levels
• Achieving great results in the right way
What you will receive in return:
• Bonus of up to £1500 per quarter
• You will receive fantastic training
• Access to education via the company apprenticeship provider
• Opportunities to progress within a global brand
• Flexible working hours
• Staff discounts
• Free meals on duty
Working in a similar background would be beneficial but is not essential. Due to the nature of the business and hours of work, having own transport will be desirable.
If interested to find out more, please apply by clicking on the link below
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'