Assistant Restaurant Manager
£22,500 per annum
Taskmaster are currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager to join the dedicated team at a luxury hotel based in Leicestershire.
Working hours 5 days out of 7 - 40 hours per week. Flexibility toward working hours are necessary.
The salary of offer is up to £22,500 per annum depending on experience + company benefits.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will ensure the highest standard of customer service, making sure all customers and guest are cared for.
Other responsibilities include:
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of the menu and correct serving of all dishes.
- To lay up the restaurant and dining rooms to the correct standard.
- To take orders for food and beverage.
- To investigate and resolve customer complaints
- To Co-ordinate the work of Food and Beverage staff ensuring that they work effectively and following standards of performance
- To report any issues to Management and take corrective action where necessary
- To run weddings
- To ensure maximum security in all areas under your control
- To ensure that faults and defects are reported to Maintenance and actioned without delay
- To ensure there are accurate daily cash reconciliations and the correct procedures are followed for preparing bills, posting to accounts and banking.
- To supervise staff and, in consultation with the Catering Manager, oversee training and staff development.
To apply for the role of Assistant Restaurant Manager you will need:
- Previous Restaurant Manager experience would be beneficial.
- Face to face Customer Service experience.
- Previous experience of working in a hotel would be beneficial.
- Well-presented and well-spoken in front of guests and customers.
- Strong communication skill, verbal and written.
- Strong telephone manner.
Other benefits include:
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- 20 days holiday + bank holiday (after 6 month service, additional day off is given for your birthday)
- Training and development
- Discounts on accommodation, food, drink and health and beauty treatments
This is a brilliant and stunning establishment to work for with friendly, attentive staff.
Taskmaster Resources LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'