- Assistant Restaurant Manager of a multi-accolade awarded Gasto-Pub
- Offering A La Carte and Tasting menu dining, a broad range of fine wines and some beautiful bedrooms
- Working alongside Restaurant Manager and Sommelier to ensure service is excellent at all times
- Fantastic gastro pub with a renewed push for a top quality dining experience
- Offers excellent training, progression and development
- Encourages creative input
- Opportunities within the business in the UK and abroad
- A minimum of one year's experience in a quality-led food and beverage business
- Show a genuine interest and passion for fine wine, great food and ensuring the best possible service to their guests
- Always strive to exceed customer expectations and go the extra mile
- A tenacious attitude to personal and business development, constantly pushing forwards to increase quality
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive £25k salary
- Excellent tips
- Free on-site parking
- Relocation assistance can be provided and live-in can be made available
Every application we receive is valued and we will endeavour to let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or email.
If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.
If you like the sound of this opportunity, please apply with an up to date CV today.
- Highly Ambitious
- Restaurant Management
- Fine Dining
- Man Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job