Assistant Restaurant Manager
Our Client, currently has an opportunity for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join their establishment in Essex. As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will be capable of working with the Afternoon Tea and Fine Dining , to maintain the highest possible hospitality standards for their guests to ensure the team works efficiently.
Skills / Experience:
The suitable appointee will ideally have a proven background as Assistant Restaurant Manager from within a 4 or 5 Star establishment.
- Proven background of working within a Fine dining / Silver Service Waiting Staff Team to the highest of standards.
- Confident in communicating with guests and staff
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Responsible for assisting with all fine dining activity.
- Management of bar and lounge area.
- Assisting with the development of the team.
- Drive and have your own transport (due to the location of the role).
Applicants with the above background should Apply by sending over your updated CV and Contact details.
- Bar Management
- Silver Service
- Fine Dining
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job