We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Assistant Restaurant Manager to join this award winning restaurant group for their site in Cambridge. With an excellent salary up to £25,000 depending on experience & extra shift pay with great training & progression, you will be part of a well-respected, fresh food restaurant group serving high-quality dishes in a relaxed but quirky environment.
Assistant Restaurant Manager role;
- You will understand the people you manage, mentor, coach and identify the training needs required to maximise profitability.
- You will be confident at completing and exercising regular; Health & Safety audits, gaining high scoring on customer satisfaction, productivity v's payroll costs, and operational and commercial reporting in store.
- Exercise and adhere to company policies and procedures, ability to address any issue in store through the understanding of HR disciplines.
Assistant Restaurant Manager requirements;
- Must be an existing Assistant Restaurant Manager within a volume driven restaurant
- Ideally from a people and customer focussed business - restaurant group/brand
- Excellent man-management skills
- Experience of leading a team in a high volume restaurant group/brand
- Well-presented, articulate and have a real passion for delivering the highest level of service to company standards
In return our client provides fantastic training with a structured career development programme allowing you to excel in your role and progress within the company.
If you would like the opportunity to progress and be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for quality, fresh food then please CLICK APPLY for the Assistant Restaurant Manager Role!