An award winning restaurant within a harbor side boutique hotel. With around 40 covers, the restaurant is busy all year round with residents, locals and walk ins coming to this culinary destination. The young vibrant team has already won a clutch of awards, but the ambition is to be the best of the best, and the growing reputation of this restaurant for serving the finest food, and having truly outstanding levels of service means that accolade will not be that far off. We are looking an individual ideally with experience at this level of working within a Michelin star restaurant, or three or four Rosette standard. You will have the ambition and drive to deliver the best, your attention to detail will be bordering on OCD and your humour and manner will be engaging and warm even in the most stressful of times.In the role you will be responsible for:
- Greeting customers as they arrive in the restaurant and ensuring that they are delivered a smooth and positive service.
- Assisting in the leading of the Front of House team with a focus on training and development.
- Organising staff rotas, stock control and ensuring targets are met.
- At least 2 years experience as a Restaurant Manager in a four star / boutique hotel preferably with 2 star Rosette.
- An engaging and outgoing personality.
- Great Organisational skills and the ability to think on your feet.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary dependent on experience, gratuities and other benefits commensurate with the position. For more information about this role please contact Camilla at icognia Thanks for looking at this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job