You’ll welcome all our guests by name, if they’re regular, making everyone from business people to locals feel like our only guest. You’ll make sure every dish arrives on time and the guests are happy. You’ll keep an eye on the Bar. Atmosphere, Lighting, Reception. All while anticipating, and quietly sorting out any potential hiccups before they happen.
Who are we?
Iconic but accessible. Glamorous but good fun. Prestigious but unpretentious. The Ivy Collection is bringing a touch of The Ivy magic to the rest of London and beyond, with fabulous food you’d happily eat every day and service you’d expect from the best.
Who are you?
- Current / previous experience working as a supervisor / Assistant Restaurant Manager in a top restaurant or hotel, not necessarily a five star but somewhere known for its service and style
- A natural leader, you know how to get the best from the floor team
- A good communicator, exceptionally friendly and inclusive, even after a long shift
- Experience in supporting the seamless running of a restaurant by providing excellent guest service
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and work on your own initiative
What’s in it for you?
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:
- Top class training, before the job, and on the job
- Meals from our menu and discount in all our restaurants
- Lots of benefits including your uniform, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, a recommend a friend scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
- A salary you’ll be hard pressed to beat
With more restaurants opening next year, The Ivy Collection is your oyster. You could help open a new site. Move to head office. Take on a bigger team. Tell us your plans and we’ll help you get there.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job