Assistant Restaurant Manager (Temporary to Permanent)
Walthamstow, Waltham Forest, London
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum (Depending on Experience)
Are you passionate about exciting and progressive cuisine?
Do you take pride in providing a first-class customer dining experience?
Our client, a state-of-the-art Thai restaurant set in a modern location in East London, is currently looking to recruit a forward-thinking Assistant Manager to work on a temporary to permanent basis.
You will be tasked with coordinating the day to day running of the restaurant, taking a hands-on role in ensuring a top-class customer dining experience.
You will ideally have previous experience working as an Assistant Manager in a premium-level restaurant, where you will have contributed to developing a positive reputation for the restaurant and you have shown strong leadership skills.
This role will be paying between £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, depending on previous experience.
Working hours are as follows: 12pm - 3pm and 6pm - 11pm (split shifts), Monday - Friday and 12pm - 12pm, Saturday and Sunday. You will have one day off per week, between Monday and Thursday.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise the front of house staff and lead by example with a hands-on attitude.
- Balance the seating capacity and liaise with guests to ensure a positive dining experience.
- Handle and resolve any issues or complaints from customers.
- Assist in the recruitment and training of new staff.
- Support the General Manager with the creation and control of the staff rota.
- Oversee the kitchen.
- Ensure the restaurant complies with all food hygiene, cleanliness and health and safety regulations.
- Assistant the General Manager with administrative responsibilities where required, including stock and budget control.
- Previous experience working as an Assistant Manager or Floor Manager in a premium-level restaurant.
- Have a genuine passion for high quality food and drink.
- Have strong communication, leadership and motivational skills.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 18 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'