ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
£22-24,000 + company benefits
We are looking for a driven, motivated, commercial, and sales, service, and standards focused assistant restaurant manager to join an extremely successful and multi-faceted business in Plymouth.
Working alongside the GM you will manage day to day operations across 4 units, including the re-branding of one of the units to a brand new concept, which will look great on your CV.
There is huge scope to further develop the business and to drive sales and new revenue streams, and you will come from high volume fast paced high street restaurants, coffee shops, or commercial catering operations.
A massive bonus is that you will work straight day shifts only - no late evenings !
ROLE - ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
As the Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Train, lead, develop, manage, and inspire your team
- Help to control stock, labour, and budgets
- Oversee all areas of this multi-faceted operation
- Drive sales and maximise profitability
- Work in a hands-on capacity
- Manage large teams
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Work to company targets and KPIs'
- Maintain company systems & procedures
ATTRIBUTES - ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
- Experience as an assistant restaurant/cafe/retail catering manager in busy high volume commercial customer facing operations
- The ability to manage more than one trading area
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- The ability to train, develop, and performance manage people
- Cost & budgets controls
- A positive and outgoing personality and outlook
- Passion and drive to succeed
- IT literate - working with systems & process
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader at their flagship business.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
- Restaurant Management
- Assistant Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job