RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER - NEWRY REGION
£20,000 - £22,000
Contract hours; 48 hours
A fantastic time to join an ever growing branded Restaurant Group with not only 100's of locations within the Irish market, have a massive global presence. You would be joining a group that focuses on you and your development to grow to manage your own Restaurant.
This business focus on Customers, People and Business. So if you love managing others, thrive on developing your people and lead by example this could be the right position for you.
- You will be joining at a time when the business is going into growth within the market, where no 2 days will be the same.
- This role requires leadership ability beyond that of a typical management role. As a high potential Manager you will on a career path to be challenged and progressed through the business. There are 3 key core values the business focus on; People, Customer and Business.
- You will understand the people you manage, mentor, coach and identify the training needs required to maximise profitability.
- You will be confident at completing and exercising regular; Health & Safety audits, gaining high scoring on customer satisfaction, productivity v's payroll costs, and operational and commercial reporting in store.
- Analyse restaurant performance and develop strategies to drive people metrics.
- Exercise and adhere to company policies and procedures, ability to address any issue in store through the understanding of Hr disciplines.
You will be currently working in any of the following sectors at Supervisor, Shift Manager, Senior Sales or Department Manager;
- Convenience / forecourt
- Restaurant - Branded
- Takeaway / Fast Food
To find out more send your cv to us and a specialist consultant will be in touch to discuss your next career move.
Keywords: Restaurant General Manager, Assistant Manager, Floor Manager, Shift Manager, Supervisor, Senior Sales, Keyholder, Food, Fast Food, QSR, Branded, Coffee, Grocery.
Locations available: Newry, Banbridge, Dundalk, Armagh, Portadown, Craigavon, Lisburn.
- Fast Food
- Assistant Manager
- Shift Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Catering Manager
- Floor Manager
- Northern Ireland
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job