Assistant Restaurant Manager - near Eastbourne
ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
£23-25,000 + company benefits and working straight sensible hour shifts
This is a great company to work for and a brilliant job for a current assistant manager or supervisor looking to step up and be part of a huge success story.
It is a high volume fast paced operation and you will work alongside and deputise for the GM in their absence as well as open and close, manage shifts and help to control labour, rotas, stock, standards and deliver exceptional customer service.
The Assistant Manager/Supervisor we are looking for will have a high volume food led background, exceptional customer service skills, a real eye for detail and the ability to manage a large team and train and develop great people. Alongside having some financial and commercial awareness.
ROLE - ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
As the Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Manage all day to day operations alongside and deputising for the general manager
- Help to control labour, stock and all costs & budgets
- Train, lead, coach and develop your large team
- Work in a hands-on capacity leading from the front
- Maintain high standards, brand standards, compliance and company systems & procedures
- Open and close
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Work to company targets and KPIs'
ATTRIBUTES - ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
- Experience as an assistant restaurant manager/supervisor in high volume fast paced commercial customer facing operations
- Some financial & commercial acumen
- Excellent people, communication and man-management skills
- A hands-on lead from the front approach and a very keen eye for detail
- An intrinsic understanding of legislation & compliance
- The ability to motivate and enthuse people and large teams to deliver results
- Strong leadership, coaching, and people development skills
- A positive and outgoing personality and outlook
- IT literate - working with systems & process
This really is a great opportunity in the current climate to join a company that is planning extensive refurbishments.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. We will respond to your application as soon as possible, and please bear with us because we are experiencing very high numbers of applications at the moment.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
- Restaurant Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'