Assistant Manager - LEON Restaurants Oxford, £22,000 to £25,000 per annum, (plus bonus)
We opened LEON because we wanted to prove that it was possible to serve food that both tastes good and does you good. We want to make it easy for people to eat well on the high street. We want to do this in every major city in the world.
We are looking for Assistant Managers to come and help us achieve our vision, and help us grow big and strong.
We are looking for the following qualities in our Assistant Managers:
- Energy levels through the roof
- Have a love for developing their teams and focus on unlocking potential
- Approach each situation to "win" not "fight"
- Treat each team member as if they were part of your own family
- They live and breathe the LEON values and drive this culture throughout their teams and restaurants.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in the most exciting fast food brand in right now
- An environment where you can have fun whilst learning and developing
- A competitive salary and bonus package to reward your development
- Free LEON food on shift and 60% off when you’re not working
- Wellbeing classes, such as yoga and jump fit, with optional 1-2-1 sessions available
- Nutritional guidance
- Travel loan
- Discounted gym membership
- Quarterly parties
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
If you like what you hear, please send us your CV in total confidence and we will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job