At Rick Stein's Fish, Falmouth looking after customers is what we do best. We love going the extra mile and we take pride in doing the right things in the right way. We work as a team, we look out for each other and we aim high with our personal development. We also love learning about food and wine!
We’re looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to confidently deliver exceptional service to our customers. You’ll join our restaurant team at Rick Stein's Fish, Falmouth and you'll play a key role in supporting the Restaurant Manager with leading the front of house team to deliver outstanding customer service. There’s lots to learn so you’ll need a passion for food and the ability to offer outstanding service. In return we’ll support your development and you’ll have the opportunity to take part in supplier visits, masterclasses and training.
What you’ll get from us:
- Potential tips earnings from £1.25 per hour on top of your salary
- 20% discount in our shops and restaurants
- Paid annual leave and auto enrolment pension
- Opportunities to grow your career and experience different styles across our 12 restaurants
- The opportunity to work overtime on top of your normal working hours
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Access to our employee assistance programme provided by leading charity Hospitality Action
If you’d like to join our team as Assistant Manager click apply to send us your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job