ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
£21-23,000 + company benefits
This is a great opportunity for an experienced assistant restaurant manager to join an established business that is currently being redeveloped to nearly double the size of the restaurant, so everything will be all new and shiny.
We are looking for a driven, motivated, hands-on, and customer service focused manager passionate about what they do and who is keen to develop and progress their career.
Working alongside the restaurant manager you will manage every aspect of the business, including staff, training, standards, controls, opening & closing, cash handling, and customer service.
You will need your own transport.
A massive bonus is that you will work straight day shifts only with alternate weekends off.
ROLE - ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
As the Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Train, lead, develop, and inspire your team
- Help to control stock, labour, and budgets
- Drive sales and maximise profitability
- Work in a hands-on capacity
- Work closely with the kitchen
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Work to company targets and KPIs'
- Maintain company systems & procedures
ATTRIBUTES - ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
- Experience as an assistant restaurant/cafe/catering manager in busy high volume commercial customer facing operations
- Excellent people, communication, and organisation skills
- The ability to train, develop, and lead people and teams
- Some financial & commercial acumen
- A positive and outgoing personality and outlook
- Passion and drive to succeed
- IT literate - working with systems & process
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they continue to expand and develop their existing businesses..
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
- Restaurant Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job