We are seeking an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager to join the team of this world famous Restaurant within one of London's most celebrated new openings.
Experience within a Michelin style operation within a similar role would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Passionate about quality Food & Service
- Experienced with BOH procedures
- Experience working for an independent operator
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Be a real 'Hands on' manager, leading from the front
- Have strong back of house & organisational skills
- Wine knowledge is essential
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive salary as well as excellent chances of career progression within this quality operation.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job