Job Title: Assistant Relationship Manager - Real Estate Finance
About the Company:
This is a growing and entrepreneurial UK challenger bank, this role will specifically sit within the investment and development real estate finance space which has been an extremely successful vertical for the bank. The team has a fantastic culture and have large growth plans and they are looking for dynamic individuals who want to be part of their growing team.
About the Assistant Relationship Manager - Real Estate Finance
As the Assistant Relationship Manager - Real Estate Finance you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established but growing challenger environment.
As Assistant Relationship Manager - Real Estate Finance your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Support Relationship Managers to ensure achievement of overall growth and income targets and adherence to bank standards in respect of credit, operational and regulatory risk
- Work with the Real Estate Team to move a transaction from Credit approval to draw down
- Produce offer letter and security package
- Liaise with external solicitors acting for the bank and the borrower regarding all legal queries
- Mandated to make decision around all legal issues which include all facility letter covenants, any legal wording regarding the security package being taken
- Manage all loan draw down payments
- Manage and sign off on all unit sales
- Ensure that portfolio is fully compliant with the Bank’s AML policies and procedures
If you are currently in a similar role in general banking or real estate but are looking for a challenge in an exciting business this is the ideal next step in your career
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Assistant Relationship Manager - Real Estate Finance
The ideal candidate will have skills/knowledge of:
- Property Finance
- Lending Practices
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Assistant Relationship Manager - Real Estate Finance
- Professional, enthusiastic, flexible and committed with a strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective team player
- Desire to learn and improve performance of self and others
- Ability to build rapport with people at all levels in the business whilst retaining a high level of professionalism
For more information about the Assistant Relationship Manager - Real Estate Finance or to apply send your CV now
- Commercial Lending
- Development Financing
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'