ASSISTANT RELATIONSHIP DIRECTOR - Property Lending
£35,000 - £40,000
Aimee Willow Connex are currently working with a specialist peer to peer lending company focusing on property lending.
You will be supporting their UK-wide network of Relationship Directors in the efficient completion of property loan drawdowns. You will act as the key point of contact to all professional parties involved in the process including, brokers, valuers, solicitors and borrowers.
- Instruct and regularly liaise with valuers, solicitors and other professionals.
- Liaise with brokers and borrowers and keep them fully updated on progress.
- Manage and deal with the sales process for all deals under £200,000, from inception to drawdown.
- Input accurate and up to date information on to the Customer Relationship Management system. Spot and obtain basic details of new deals from a broker / contact before forwarding to a Relationship Director.
- Consider and precis complex deals prior to Relationship Director input.
- Assist Relationship Director’s in putting information together ready for completion of credit report
- Act as a conduit between the Relationship Director and other departments within the Company.
- Ensure the security documents related to each loan drawdown are signed and filed post completion. Compose all post sale paperwork and send post completion welcome emails.
- Proactively chase outstanding deals with broker / borrower
Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of the property loan drawdown process
- Relationship building acumen
- Well organised with the ability to multi-task
- Industry knowledge
- Proactive and highly self-motivated Experience of working within a FCA (or similar) regulated environment
If this sounds of interest then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'