This role as an Assistant Registrar is based in the stunning location of Ascot. You will report directly to the Registrar, and this is a full time position including school holidays.
Job purpose is to support the Registrar in dealing with families in an appropriate and effective manner through the whole process of pupil recruitment, from first contact to induction.
- Administration of pupil records including a very extensive admissions process
- Engage with stake holders at all levels and identify new channels to attract prospective parents residing in the UK and abroad
- Deal with high volume of enquiries
- Data Entry
- Arrange tests, interviews, draft offers and processing acceptance paperwork
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with numerous tasks at once and manage priorities
- Keep calm under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, where things change quickly.
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job