Assistant Recoveries Manager - 6 months - Edinburgh
An opportunity for an experienced Assistant Recoveries Manager to work in an public sector organisation in Edinburgh. You will ensure debt instructions received from scheme teams are complete and capture the minimum datasets required for reporting purposes including the reasons for the debt.
- Must have in-depth experience of administering EU funds and preparing EU accounts
- Must have excellent communication skills that have resulted in the building of effective relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Must have experience of handling, analysing and interpreting significant volumes of data.
- Strong technical accountancy and financial management skills.
- Experience of debt management.
- Experience of working within a large complex organisation and/or central government body.
- Experience of managing a team.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job