Assistant Rail Surveyor - Required our client to operate in a team based from Leeds / Wakefield area. The Assistant Rail Surveyor will be working on a range of projects including Plain Line Renewal Surveys, Complex S&C Surveys, Monitoring works, Depot Surveys and Embankment Surveys.
The Ideal Surveyor will ideally have experience within the Rail sector if now experience within Surveying or Setting out using Topographical and S and C Surveys. The Rail Surveyor will be working a mixture of shifts and will have to be happy with working 70% nights and every other weekend
Assistant Rail Surveyor Position Overview
- Carry out all required survey duties as directed by the Lead Surveyor
- Be able to determine the most appropriate professional manner for the planning and execution of surveys
- Diligently complete surveys, to satisfy all clients specification and quality expectations
- Establish calibration and maintenance regimes for all survey equipment
- Establish survey monitoring regimes
- Carry out setting out activity in accordance with design drawings and scheme plans
Assistant Rail Surveyor Position Requirements
- Btech / HNC / HMD / Degree in a relevant discipline
- Over 21 years old
- Live in Leeds /Wakefield
- Experience within the railway sector or survey / setting out experience
- Good attitude to work hard and learn new skills.
- Knowledge of Trimble Business Software / Leica GEO Office
- Happy with working 70% nights and every other weekend
Assistant Rail Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary depends on experience
- Career progression
- Training paths
- Outside educational courses.
- New and varied training using the very latest equipment
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'