Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Social Housing Refurbishment: External Wall Insulation
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 per annum
I am currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor (QS) to join a large social housing Decent Homes EWI contract covering properties in Gateshead.
The candidate will be expected to carry out the following duties:
* Submission & Negotiations of Final Accounts
* Substantial experience in managing and surveying in the construction industry
* To maintain established profit margins
* To price all works in line with current market conditions
* To improve where possible company profits
* To ensure contracts are financially controlled, to budget and to the clients requirements
* Manage procurement of subcontract packages and materials
* Prepare tenders by measuring and calculating cost estimates, both direct labour and subcontract
* Liaise regularly with contractors, suppliers and clients
* Ensure project information, costs, profitability and value meet the requirements of designated projects
* Work to demanding timescales within a successful team
* Build and maintain client relationships
* Preparing scopes and pricing works, SOR coding using NHF or equivalent
* Experience with EWI and cyclical works on a schedule of rates
* At least 3 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
* Financial knowledge of construction costs
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'