Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Kent
A well-established Main Contractor is currently looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their close-knit team in Maidstone.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor Role
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will support the immediate needs of the client with their ongoing Residential and Commercial Projects.
They are looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor who can support the needs of the Senior Quantity Surveyor and Commercial Directors.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have:
- 1+ year experience with a Main Contractor or Developer
- Interest in developing their career
- Driving License
- Relevant degree/qualification
- £20,000 -£30,000 (dependant on experience)
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- Career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking to explore your options, please call Fiona Hollins at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Kent / New Build / Refurbishment / QS / Main Contractor / Maidstone
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Kent / New Build / Refurbishment / QS / Main Contractor / Maidstone
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'