Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Newcastle
A multi-disciplinary, Chartered Surveying Consultancy are seeking a confident and ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their talented Newcastle team. The role will expose you to various sectors and fantastic APC support.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor that has the ambition to progress their career, achieve MRICS and Senior Quantity Surveyor status in the near future.
Projects will include: Commercial, Residential, Leisure and Retail.
The Quantity Surveyor
- 2+ years Quantity Surveyor experience
- Previously worked in a PQS/Consultancy environment
- Client facing
- Articulate and professional manner
- Good communicator
- £25,000 - £30,000
- Flexible working conditions
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Professional memberships
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Child care vouchers
- CPD / training days
If you are an Assistant Quantity Surveyor based in Newcastle, looking at your career options, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Newcastle / Quantity Surveyor / APC Diary / Assistant Quantity surveyor / Assistant Cost Consultant / PQS / MRICS / Assistant QS
- Newcastle / Quantity Surveyor / APC Diary / Assistant Quantity surveyor / Assistant Cost Consultant / PQS / MRICS / Assistant QS
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'