- Position: A unique opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join this award-winning house builder that operate across the South East delivering outstanding homes and creating communities. Continuous multi-unit project flow and an organisation that focus on promoting their talent within.
- Role: 2 Major Residential Projects
- Person: The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have to have had to had previous experience at a well-represented developer or main contractor, with the drive and determination to be moulded into a first-class QS.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be based out of their Essex offices with regular site visits 2-3 days a week. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
The successful AQS will assist on developments in either Essex or Hertfordshire. These developments consists of multiple units of luxury one, two and three-bedroom houses with stunning views in some lovely locations. You will be challenged to the best of your ability and this is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
- The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have had a minimum of 1 - 2 years' experience at a well-represented developer or main contractor with a track record of running residential projects. This organisation is looking for an AQS with the drive and determination to be moulded into a first-class QS.
- Bonus Scheme
- 26 Days Holiday
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor, considering your career options, then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Residential / Developer / House Builder / Essex / Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveyor / Residential / Developer / House Builder / Essex / Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"