Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Position: A multi-disciplinary Quantity Surveying Consultancy in Manchester is seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work alongside one of Directors of the Consultancy on Residential and Commercial projects.
- Person: The Directors are ideally seeking a Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 1 years PQS/Consultancy experience within the UK. It will be hugely advantageous if you are looking to pursue MRICS.
The Quantity Surveyors Role
A medium-sized consultancy based in the 'buzzy' Northern Quarter, is in need of an Assistant Quantity Surveyor who is looking to pursue chartership.
Working on Residential and Commercial projects across the North West, the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will provide a client-facing service to a variety of established clients.
The Quantity Surveyor
The Consultancy need a Quantity Surveyor who is client facing and proactive. You'll have a minimum of 1 year's private practice experience within a PQS or Consultancy.
- £25,000 - £35,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Excellent APC support
- Private Medical Insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Professional memberships paid for
If you are an Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking to join an established PQS based in Manchester's Northern Quarter, then please contact Cliff Kemp at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Manchester / Cost Consultant / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Consultant / Project Quantity Surveyor / MRICS
- Quantity Surveyor / Manchester / Cost Consultant / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Consultant / Project Quantity Surveyor / MRICS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job