Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Birmingham
This medium-sized Consultancy is seeking an energetic and client-facing Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their Central Birmingham offices.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will work on projects valued up to £25m across Residential, Education and Retail sectors.
A well-respected 'Top 150' Consultancy with over 10 regional offices, spread across the UK. They are renowned for the support they offer to their Assistant Quantity Surveyors, including CPD and APC Support.
Working alongside a Quantity Surveying team, you will be given the opportunity to run small aspects of projects and assist on the larger elements. Duties will include:
- Taking Off Quantities from architect's drawings
- Preparing Schedules of Works
- Preparing Feasibility Studies & Cost Estimates
- Assisting with the Preparation of Tender and Contract documents
- Contract Administration
- Interim Valuations
- Evaluating Variations
- Negotiation & Settlement of Final Accounts
This consultancy is looking for someone with the potential to progress to more senior positions with the company. The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will need to be client-facing and able to quickly build relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- RICS accredited Degree
- 6+ Months PQS/Consultancy experience
- Desire to become MRICS
The chance to join and grow a 'Top 150' Consultancy who will support and mentor you to progress through the company.
- £28,000- £33,000 basic salary (DOE)
- Company pension
- Full APC Support
- Support with MSc. If required.
At Brandon James we currently have a wide range of opportunities for Quantity Surveyors in the West Midlands.
If you are an Assistant Quantity Surveyor and are considering your career options, please contact Cliff Kemp at Brandon James on .
Birmingham / UK / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor / APC / QS / MRICS / SQS / Employers Agent /
- Birmingham / UK / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor / APC / QS / MRICS / SQS / Employers Agent /
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job