Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Data Centre & Cleanroom construction - European Locations - Upto £40,000 pp
About the Client
A multi faceted Main Contractor who offer design, coordination, and construction of free standing and ceiling-supported aisle containment, internal enclosures in modular whitewall or drywall, seismic and structural ceiling systems, and door and security packages. Projects often include the fit-out of an office and additional ancillary support buildings. We use BIM throughout the design and construction phases to coordinate with other trades, allowing early project involvement and input. This also allows us to design, procure, and fabricate components offsite, reducing time on site, on site labour requirements, travel costs, and site waste, and improving safety.
About the Role
You will join a team of experienced professionals based out of the Manchester Office and will be assigned to a project in a destanation in Europe. You will work alongside a Senior Surveyor and esnure that day to day the commercial aspects of the project run smoothly.
- Overall financial, contractual and legal contract of your project
- Close liaison with senior and Managing Surveyor
- Knowledge and understanding of obligations under the contract
- Preparation of contract budget including PEP
- Maximise value recovery and cash
- Administer contract records
- Production of loss and expenditure claims with Commercial Director
- Help form relationship with PQS / Client
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and client
- Help manage weekly and monthly close out disciplines
What you'll get in return
You will join a market leading contractor with a strong reputation in the sector and be offered the opportunity to grow and develop your career under the guidance of Senior and Managing Surveyors. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in locations such as Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland.
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Data Centre & Cleanroom Construction - Europe
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job