My client is a global construction and property consultancy that is actively looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team. The company have offices nationwide but the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be based from their offices near Derby.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be working on many multi-million-pound prestigious large value projects. The role will offer the Quantity Surveyor the opportunity to gain strong industry exposure along with scope for major progression within the consultancy. The company can offer a RICS training programme partnered with full APC support. This means that the Assistant Quantity Surveyor can make serious movement with their career with full support offered.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in an ambitious and dynamic office. In return my client will offer a competitive remuneration package along with the necessary support to take a career to the next level.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Assistance with cost planning
- Heavy involvement with tenders
- Cost reporting duties as required
- Agreement of final accounts
- Assisting with cost plans and bills of quantities.
- Successfully carry out company values and professionalism
- Use of cost planning systems and other forms of computer measurement
- Other duties as required
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- MSc, BSc or HND degree, industry related
- Good experience within quantity surveying
- Familiar within consultancy environment
- Within close proximity of Derby
- Highly motivated and ambitious
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary to be discussed
- Strong remuneration package to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job