Assistant Quantity Surveyor
A rare opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a prestigious Main Contractor based near Fulham Broadway, who work on some of the Capitals top High End residential Projects.
Role: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Location: SW, London
Projects: New Build, Refurbishment, Conversion, Fit - Out
Sectors: High End Residential
Salary: Circa £35,000
Assistant QS duties:
- Prepare and despatch tender packages to sub-contractors (with support)
- Set up job files and all necessary records (with clerical support and in conjunction with accounts Dept)
- Collate sub-contractor tenders and, in consultation with the Contracts Manager, award sub-contracts
- Prepare contract programmes
- (In conjunction with the Quantity Surveyor), check and approve sub-contractors' claims for payment
- Liaise with sub-contractors to resolve queries
- Assess and cost variations to contract
- Update and maintain job accounts
- Prepare contractual claims for payment
- Submit and agree final accounts (in conjunction with the Contracts Manager)
- Maintain retentions diary, liaise with client to assess works required, liaise with Small Works Manager to implement works.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor, looking at your career options, then please contact Joe Learoyd at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor/Quantity Surveyor/ Residential/London/Senior Quantity surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job