Assistant Quantity Surveyor, London - PQS/Consultancy
With over 25 years in the construction industry, a Consultancy partnership are seeking to hire an ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their London office located near London's historic, Nelson Square.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will assist Chartered, Senior Quantity Surveyors' on predominantly Retail and Commercial projects.
This specialist consultancy is seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor with potential, ambition and a strong academic background.
The successful Assistant QS will progress their career by learning from outstanding QS' and by working on wonderful, but challenging projects.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have strong personable skills and a strong academic background
- 15 months / 2 years PQS experience
- Quantity Surveying degree or equivalent
- Intelligent, Hard-working and ambitious
- Started or seeking to begin their APC Diary
- Commercial and Retail experience is beneficial
- 25 days annual leave
- APC support
- Greater project responsibility
- Season ticket loan
- Car allowance
- Travel Expenses
- Competitive package
- APC support
- Career progression
If you are an Assistant Quantity Surveyor based in London, looking at your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
London / Assistant Cost Manager / APC Diary / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor/ PQS / MRICS / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- London / Assistant Cost Manager / APC Diary / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor/ PQS / MRICS / Intermediate Quantity S
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job