Assistant Quantity Surveyor needed in Hertfordshire
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-established residential developer based in Hertfordshire who work on multi million pound single properties to large scale apartment schemes.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Long Term career opportunity
Salary up to £35K
- Hold a relevant degree (e.g. Quantity Surveying or Construction Management)
- Previous experience working on new build residential developments
- Be able to work well both in a team and individually;
- Possess good communication skills;
- Be self-motivated, detail orientated and very organised, with an aptitude for working with numbers and absorbing and analysing technical information;
- Have good IT skills (including proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and Word);
- Have good numeracy and literacy skills evidenced by good grades at GCSE level (or similar) in Maths and English Language;
- Hold a full driving licence
- Knowledge of CAD is advantageous
If you would like to be considered for the role of Assistant Quantity Surveyor in Hertfordshire, Please submit your CV or call Matt on !
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job