Assistant Quantity Surveyor
House Builder - New Build - Residential - Assistant Quantity Surveyor - North London
Project Values: £5m - £80m
A well-known construction company's housebuilding arm are seeking a competent and knowledgeable Assistant Quantity Surveyor. With a turnover of £200m this family owned company have big plans for an injection of growth over the next few years, so an exciting time for the successful quantity surveyor to be joining.
The Assistant QS will be assisting for running sites all across London and Home Counties area and should be able to run 3 sites at a time.
Role: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Salary for Assistant Quantity Surveyor:
£30,000 - £40,000- Car/Allowance, Pension, Bonus, and Healthcare
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor must have:
- Minimum 2 Years' post grad experience
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or similar commercial related course
- Previously coming out of a house builder, working on residential developments
- Driving licence essential
- No jump from role to role
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor, looking at your career options, then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / House Builder / Residential / London
- Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / House Builder / Residential / London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job