Job Title - Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Package - Up to £35,000 + Package (DOE)
Location - Barking
We are currently searching for an experienced Assistant Quantity Surveyor, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their office is in Barking and their projects are all based in the North West region, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
- Preparation and production of measured quotation works
- Ascertain costs for clientele using a selection of schedules of rates when requested
- Monitor and control the performance of Sub-contractors and Suppliers in relation to the delivery of contracts
- Complete requisition for Sub Contractor Payments
- Preparation of Contract Cost Value Reconciliations
- Attend and represent the Company at client meetings
- Respond expediently to client enquiries relating to the contract
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate
- HNC/HND in Building Studies
- Previous Schedule of rates experience
- Good Microsoft Excel / Word and E-Mailing Skill
- Planning, programming and prioritising skills
- Flexible approach to work with ability to work on own
- Attention to detail
- Full driving License
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job