Assistant Quantity Surveyor - required for my client based in Colchester. The Assistant Quantity Surveyor is required to work for a landscaping company working on a variety of projects within the public and private sector. This opportunity is perfect for a Quantity surveyor wanting to progress their career in a fast growing company that has a rapidly growing Client base.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be degree qualified within a Quantity Surveying discipline with at least 1 years' experience working as a quantity surveyor in a construction or Civil Engineering sector. The ideal Quantity Surveyor will have good commercial acumen with a drive to move the business forward and increase the client base. This opportunity will offer quick progression within the company and any experience with soft or hard Landscaping would be highly advantageous but not essential.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Site visits and visiting potential clients to grow the business
- Accountable for the commercial aspects of the Projects
- Maximising Value through identifying and valuing variations of each project
- Ensuring client is updated at every stage
- Budgeting and payments
- Providing Estimates
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Degree Qualified within a Quantity surveying discipline
- Drive and Hunger to grow a company and bring in new business
- At least 1 years' experience within the Construction or Civil Engineering Sectors
- Full UK Driving Licence
- CSCS card
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary £23K-£28K DOE
- 28 Days Holiday
- Flexible Benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy