Assistant Quantity Surveyor
House Builder - New Build - Residential - Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Harrow
This multi award-winning housebuilder are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work on a two-phase Residential scheme in Harrow.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be working on both phases totalling 350 units at £25m contract value, the second phase slightly larger at £35m. The scheme consists of RC Frame, Metsec, Brick Clad, Mixture tenure.
An extremely busy time for this House Builder, with plenty of projects in the pipeline around London, Hertfordshire and Essex.
Role: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Salary for Assistant Quantity Surveyor:
£30,000 - £40,000 - Car/Allowance, Pension, Generous Bonus, and Bupa Healthcare
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor must have:
- 2 Years' experience post qualification
- No jumps from role to role
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or similar commercial related course
- Previous experience working for a similar house builder
- Drivers licence essential
If you are interested in the role advertised by myself and are keen to know more information, or you are a Quantity Surveyor/Senior Quantity Surveyor, considering your career options then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
- Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / House Builder / Residential / London / Harrow
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job