Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Kidderminster
Edge Careers' client is a multi-million pound civil engineering firm, who benefit from working on a number of water and national grid frameworks. Due to an increased workload they are now looking to strengthen their commercial team with an Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
You will be responsible for assisting with the commercial function for construction projects.
Your main duties will include:
- Providing general assistance to Quantity Surveyors
- Assisting with preparing plans, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- On-site measurement and measurement of drawings as required
- CVR reports
- Analysing sub-contractors quotations
- Preparing and issue certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
- Providing evidence for resolution of disputes
The successful candidate will ideally have a couple of years industry experience in either construction or engineering and be able to demonstrate innovative approaches to problem solving with the ability to negotiate across the various levels of any construction environment as well as handle the financial and mathematical demands of the role by possessing impressive numeracy and IT skills.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply. For further information, please contact Stuart Smith at Edge Careers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job