My client is currently on the lookout for experienced and versatile Assistant Quantity Surveyor, looking to build there career in the residential market.
My Client is a leading developer in the residential market, who have just won the tendering for a new project taking place in Central London. The project itself consists of the design and build of 235 high end apartments with an RC frame and overall build cost of £85 million.
For the suitable candidate my client is willing to pay up to £45,000 + competitive package. The other benefits that my client offers is fast career progression as they are always looking for there staff to step up.
My Client will only consider candidates with more then 2 years experience, working with a developer or main contractor in the UK.
- Lever cash flow through weekly invoicing, the implementation of appropriate procedures to resolve client queries and ensuring cash is received when due
- Monitor job cost against job revenue to identify problem areas Financial Control
- Meet client expectations through accurate and timely financial information
- Follow procedures to ensure proper allocation of job cost
- Monitor IT system financial information and put in place regular cleansing regimes
- Assist in the control of supply chain ensuring full visibility of liabilities
- Assist with the implementation of financial performance indicators to ascertain business efficiency
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly cost value comparison
- Monitor and report on financial KPI's Client Relationship
- Monitor financial performance against budget & explain variances
- Minimise capital employed within budget targets
- Assist with the issue subcontract enquiries, compare quotes, undertake negotiations and place comprehensive orders
- Ensure that the external valuation receipts are in accordance with conditions of contract
- Ensure variations are measured and priced accurately
- Ensure payments are in accordance with subcontract agreements Performance Information
- Administer the appropriate contractual notices to maximise our entitlement whilst ensuring the client is bought into the process
- Assist in ensure the company secures its full entitlement through rigorous variation process
- Maintain client relationship through regular interaction
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply within or get in touch with Spencer at the London office.
If you feel like this isn't the right opportunity for yourself but you are considering a move then give a call.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job