Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Full Time Permanent
Construction Main Contractor
Bedfordshire Based - (South Birmingham or Warwickshire based sites)
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Room for Progression and Growth
My client is a Construction Main Contractor based in Bedfordshire and they are currently recruiting for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their growing, successful team. As a business they work across commercial, retail, education, healthcare, civil engineering and industrial sectors.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide support to Senior Quantity Surveyors, Managing Surveyors and Commercial Managers
- Produce & send enquiries to sub-contractors
- Liaising with site teams in regards to prices & quotations
- Producing bill of quantity for payment purposes
- Produce cash flow reports - internally & externally
- Produce cost & value comparisons, turnover forecasts - ensuring all information is accurate
- Attend financial and progress meetings with the Commercial Team
Ideal Candidate Requirements/experience
- Proven experience of working for a main contractor on new build or refurbishment projects
- Experience in assisting with the preparation of contracts, cash flow forecasts and final accounts.
- Knowledge of relevant building and construction regulations and standards.
- Strong numerical and IT skills
- Financially astute.
- Proven track record of maximising profit on contracts from £500k +
- Managing supply chain relationships through building and maintaining strong relationships
- HND/HNC or equivalent in Quantity Surveying/Constructio?n
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer ongoing training and development and a support path to RICS chartership if desired.Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- Car/Car allowance
- Pension & health care (after probation)
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please call Ryan Pearson on or email your CV to
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
- new build
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job