M&E Assistant Quantity Surveyor required for our client, who are a specialist Mechanical and Electrical Contractor based in the Ilford area. They provide mechanical and electrical refits and new installations to high-end residential and commercial premises throughout London. The M&E Assistant QS should be based within a commutable distance of Ilford.
The successful Building Services Quantity Surveyor will be assisting our client in the procurement, financial management and reporting of a variety of Mechanical and Electrical packages. The QS will also be covering all stages of the Construction process (Feasibility, Proposal, Pre-construction, Construction and Post-construction) so a thorough knowledge of the whole Construction process will be required. Projects will value up to and occasionally beyond £20 million.
Due to the nature of the role, the QS must be experienced within the Building Services sector, and in particular M&E packages, in order to ensure a seamless integration into the role.
M&E Assistant Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Assist the company in the procurement, financial management & financial reporting of Building Services packages
- Assist in the financial, technical and commercial compliance aspects of estimates, tenders & projects
- Work collaboratively with everyone involved in projects, including clients.
- Ensure adherence with H&S
M&E Assistant Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Previous experience within the Building Services sector, specifically M&E
- Previous experience of working as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Based in a commutable distance of Ilford.
M&E Assistant Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary £25,000 - £32,000
- 20 days holiday + BH (Rises 1 day per year)
- Company phone & laptop
- On-going training and development
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job