Our client, one of the largest nationwide contractors, is currently recruiting for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis. They are offering an extremely competitive salary and package, and are looking for someone to start immediately.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Assisting the Quantity Surveyor on all work required
* Liaising with clients on a regular basis
* Measuring and pricing up jobs of all projects and inputting all data on spreadsheets and target sheets
* Producing documents for the office and sub-contractors
* Completing Asset Surveys on the job
* Acting in a positive manor at all times
* Financial control and administration of projects, including assessing contractor invoice claims (both interim and final account) and submission of valuation for approval/payment
The successful candidate must have a Surveying degree or be in the process of obtaining a Surveying degree. Quantity Surveying or Surveying experience is desirable. For further information please contact Mike Hodgetts or Elliot Cook or email a copy of your CV to us.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of James Andrews Recruitment Solutions who are operating as an employment agency and business. James Andrews Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Quantity Surveying